Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Babies!!



London is 6 months old now!!  Here are some great pictures of the kids; lot's of Lolo since she's hit the half year mark.  Can't believe how fast they're growing!!  Enjoy!!

Beckham is finally crawling!!  He's not quite there in this particular photo, but I assure you, he's finally got it down.
Sully and JJ took their clothes off together on this day.  Camila and I laughed and laughed.  Sully was completely naked and we just thought JJ had only taken off his pants.  Then, when I took this photo, I realized that his sweater had been hiding the fact that he'd removed his diaper as well!!!
JJ has become completely obsessed with Madagascar the movie.  Here, above and below, he is playing with the talking figures from the movie that he's been collecting from McDonald's.  He carries them everywhere and I have to dig them out from under him while he's sleeping because they continue to talk!!

The babies, sharing a meal.
Lolo is apparently having TWO meals.
Here is my sweet girl sucking her thumb.  How precious is SHE????!!!!!
This is before Lolo's haircut.  She has become completely bald all the way around, except for the top, which is really long.  It's terrible!!
She loves her feet for some reason but can barely reach them.  When she gets them, she's usually holding her breath because she's so chunky-monkey that she can't breath!
This one's a little blurry, but this and the two below show Lolo with her bright blue eyes, new haircut and new dangly earrings. :)  She's 6 months!!!!

No comments: