Well, the basement still isn't done...I mean, when I say "still", I mean it's STILL NOT DONE!!! Scott's working hard though and I know it's getting there.
The babies have been great, they are so happy and sweet. Jack-Jack on the other hand is an entirely different story. What can I say? He's two! But I love him all the same...especially when he's not drawing all over my bath tub with my new Lip Liner, or putting his dad's deodorant all over inside my bed sheets; or even more when he's not drawing on our leather couch with a bright pink Sharpie. More than anything though, I love him when he's not sitting on London. That's when he's the best.
Grace just got selected to be in an advanced "invitation-only" gymnastics group and is soooo...excited about it. So am I...I love watching her progress!
Truman is doing great in football and Scott really enjoys coaching his team. Their team is amazing and always seems to annihilate their opponent. If I understood the sport I think I'd be even MORE excited about how good they are! In the mean time, I clap and yell when Truman gets the ball, or whenever everyone else does, whichever comes first. :)
Happy Fall everyone! I hope your halloween was fun and everyone got lots of candy!
1 comment:
Jaxon is such a cute little boy. I love his costum. Did he go trick or treating?
Post a Comment