Monday, November 3, 2008

Some Recent Pictures...

Truman's 10th Birthday.  He got an i-pod and was sooo...excited.  I don't even think he noticed his other presents!
Odd how much Truman and beck look alike.  I took this picture because Truman and Grace were both walking around with the babies at the same time.  They sure do love to entertain them...and the babies love it too!
I'm not sure who is going to be the 'smilier' girl!  Do you think London looks surprised?
Truman and his best friend.  He is so sweet to Beck...he loves to feed him and carry him and always asks to get him out of bed so he can hold him first.
This is Jaxon with his new fish named Nemo.  His idea.  
The kids making Butter Toffee for our lesson on Faith during Family Home Evening.  They didn't know what they were making, but they had the ingredients.  All they had to do was obey every instruction I gave them and I promised them that they would end up with something really yummy.  They did a great job and the Toffee was awesome!
No need for a binky!
Isn't his smile infectious?
London and Beck's first meal together.
Jaxon on Halloween...he's a monster.  In this picture he's saying, "raaoooor!".  He wore the costume the next day too...oh, and he carried his bucket of candy around the grocery store at the same time.  He's funny.

2 comments:

The good stuff in life said...

London sure has a BIG smile. It's so cute. Both babies are so cute and are always smiling. They're so happy. Welcome to blogging.

Emma said...

Jaxon is SO big!! he was still a baby when we left!! that's so crazy!